Lol, this will be a open source project. I will not do this alone and not do
in one day. Like I say, there are function in same objects that you will
only understand what it do if you use it and you will lose a lot of time in
this trial and error.

Exist even difficult function to implement. I started using NSString, a
trivial object and I saw how difficult is implement the function
*initWithFormat:locale:arguments:*
*
*
You will see a lot of people in this forum saying to see code in my program
in the future :P*
*