See answers inline.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011, at 13:24, Rodrigo Zanatta Silva wrote:

Ok, lets finish this thread. We start to talk about other things. :P

<snip>

I have one question about english grammar. I know use the *'s*, but when is
2 things, what i do? Like
This is Linda's computer.  (This is the computer of Linda)
or
This is Linda's keyboard's computer (This is the keyboard of the computer of
Linda)

No. If you want "This is the keyboard of the computer of Linda," that would be "This is Linda's computer's keyboard."

Roshne explain a lot of thing. Between singular and plural I prefer
singular. Even in portuguese singular is better (Vassoura de Bruxa do
Cacau). I still a bit confuse :P

Hehe. Witches' is a britan english and Witch's is a american english...
Well, let's choice the american english...

No. It's the same in both British and American English (I was educated under both systems in different stages of my life). "Witches" is plural. "Witch" is singular. Therefore "witch's" means something that belongs to one witch while "witches'" is something that belongs to many witches.

So the last question is (Cocoa*'s* Witch's Broom) is wrong, right? Or the 2
ways are correct.

"Cocoa's Witch's Broom" is fine since a "Witch's Broom" is a plant and even if it were literal, it's the broom of a singular witch.

- Tan
--
Reality Artisans, Inc.             #   Network Wrangling and Delousing
P.O. Box 565, Gracie Station       #   Apple Certified Consultant