Joanna,

No problem. I should have phrased it better.
After many exchanges the simplest and best solution for this particular
application came from Andy, just disable the button.
I am a retired Senior Systems Analyst and certainly can be guilty of tossing a
few stones at glass houses.
Picking up a new language at 77 is a challenge.

Very best regards,
Jim

On May 17, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Joanna Carter wrote:

>> I think Joanna can be forgiven for an honest misunderstanding.
>
> My apologies; I also moderate other technical newsgroups and it is sometimes
> easy to jump to the wrong conclusion, especially when the OP doesn't mention
> anything to do with programming :-)
>
> Joanna
>
> --
> Joanna Carter