On May 30, 2011, at 9:38 PM, Graham Cox wrote:

> On 31/05/2011, at 11:06 AM, koko wrote:
>
>> Nothing but mental masturbation ... give it a rest ... moderator, do your
>> job, please.
>

> Get out of bed the wrong side today?
>
> Quincey is one of the most helpful contributors on the list; you might
> remember that next time you want help. There's always room for a little
> humour - if you don't want to read it don't (view by thread and just ignore
> it).

Graham, I'm not sure koko's remark was directed at Quincey. I think koko was
agreeing with Greg: the question presented is one that is not answerable on
this list. No one here can speak to the mental processes that underlay design
decisions made long ago. The thread is therefore appropriate for moderation.