Hello all.

So it will be good idea then to create a Mac app that will record the imput
from the mouse/pen in a character basis, then record each character and then
pass a string to a method, divided the string in characters and draw each
character from the "map" I already did before...

maybe yes, maybe no?

what do you think?

G.