I am unable to find out as to why I am receiving this problem, I can verify
other parts of the code before it gets to the return and that the object I am
returning does in-fact work as I am able to NSLog it and see the description of
it. The basic idea of this code is to notify other objects to see if one exists
with the same path and if it does, it will tell the object I am using to check
where it is at by setFoundCookieJar:self. It seems to work, as I can see the
value when logging it. This one problem is stopping the code I wrote from being
usable.

If someone can explain why this is happening and give me a link to explanation
on this signal and why it occurs as I have and a friend of mine has seen it in
weird areas that seems like it should work from an understand of the code and
playing around seems like it will work by logging out information. From my
understanding, this should happen when you, for an example, try to access the
pointer 0x18c95b0 whenever that belongs to another process. However, I also
thought that the Mac has a copy of memory space for each process and therefore
should not be able to access memory that it doesn't own unless the core os does
so.

[notificationCenter postNotificationName:MGMCookieJarExists object:self
userInfo:[NSDictionary dictionaryWithObject:cookiesPath
forKey:MGMCookieJarKey]];
if (foundCookieJar!=nil) {
        [self release];
        self = nil;