On Aug 14, 2011, at 12:36 AM, Eli Bach wrote:

> I wonder what the FinalCutPro and the rest of those apps guys do with all
> their custom UI.

I have often wondered about that question myself. If you look inside the Xcode
bundle you will find a single nib file (MainMenu.nib). So it would appear that
the entire Xcode UI, except for the main menu, is programmatically constructed.
I have taken that to mean that despite what the IB evangelists say, there is
nothing wrong with doing a UI in code, custom or otherwise. Am I missing
something?

--Richard