Oh. Thank you for the information.

I would like to make this message short because this is Cocoa mailing list not
QuicTime mailing list. ( The topic was changed from Cocoa related question to
QT one. )
BTW, I think I can create QTMovie in my case :

This is from Tech Note TN2138

/////////////////////////
Using QTMovie objects on background threads?
(1) allocate all QTMovie objects on the main thread.

The reason for this is quite simple: a QTMovie is always associated with a
movie controller component instance, and currently no movie controller
components are thread-safe. While a non-nil QTMovie can indeed be created on a
background thread, the associated movie controller will always be NULL. This by
itself is not fatal; many operations can be performed on a QTMovie object that
has been initialized on a background thread. But certain operations will not
work correctly, including most all of the notifications and even asynchronous
movie-loading. That's why allocating a QTMovie on a background thread is not
advised.

Thank you.
JongAm Park