I’ve got an iOS project that works fine in Xcode 4, and tried for the first
time to build it with Xcode 3.2.5. I’m getting an error while compiling one of
the xib files:

The document “RootViewController.xib” could not be opened. The operation
couldn’t be completed. -[IBUIScreenMetrics initWithCoder:]: unrecognized
selector sent to instance 0x10187aba0.

I get the same error message in an alert box if I try to open that xib file in
Interface Builder.

Any idea what this means?