Well, if the model is more complex and you bind the view to the model
you can of course trigger the re-display on the observed changes. But
what about a simple title property of e.g. a NSButton?

...and I guess triggering a re-display is not the only use case for
this "setter extension" - or whatever you want to call it.

cheers,
Torsten