On Oct 21, 2011, at 4:13 AM, Antonio Nunes wrote:

> I'm not sure what, if anything, I'm doing wrong, and how to get this setup to
> function properly. I've done this type of binding before, but never in a
> popover window. Could it be a framework bug? Any ideas about what might be
> wrong with the setup, and/or how to solve the issue?

Framework bugs happen, but this:

> 2011-10-21 11:49:49.520 AwesomeApp[35994:707] -[NSPopoverFrame titlebarRect]:
> unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x1050e7a30

…often happens when an object was deallocated, and then some other object was
allocated in its place, and then the original object was addressed after it was
deallocated & something else took its place. Try running your code using
Instruments' zombies template and then reproducing the problem. If it stops due
to a zombie access, and the trace shows the problem happened completely within
the AppKit, then it is a framework bug. Otherwise, your code most likely
over-released something.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>