On Oct 22, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Martin Hewitson wrote:

> -migratePersistentStore:toURL:options:withType:error:
> Still, the core data iCloud integration remains sufficiently mysterious...

That method’s been around since 10.4; AFAIK it just does a “save as” operation
to a new file. Is there some other documentation that says it works specially
with iCloud?

I haven’t seen anything that implies any special treatment of CoreData
documents in iCloud besides just copying the entire file at once (a la
Dropbox.) Did I miss something that says that iCloud will sync docs at the
row/record/object level? If it does that, how does it handle sync conflicts,
partial syncs, and referential integrity?