On Oct 22, 2011, at 1:18 PM, Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> wrote:

> I haven’t seen anything that implies any special treatment of CoreData
> documents in iCloud besides just copying the entire file at once (a la
> Dropbox.) Did I miss something that says that iCloud will sync docs at the
> row/record/object level? If it does that, how does it handle sync conflicts,
> partial syncs, and referential integrity?

The video seems to be missing from the WWDC 2011 videos page, but there was a
whole session about using UIManagedDocument and NSPersistentDocument with
iCloud, including automatic conflict merging.

Hopefully the absence of the video is related to the technical difficulties
they had when starting to record it, rather than due to the feature getting
pulled.