On 15/11/2011, at 2:15 AM, Koen van der Drift wrote:

> Another window size question, just putting it ina another thread.
>
> I'd like my application to use the full screen feature on 10.7, but
> the app should also run on 10.6  I tried adding
> NSWindowCollectionBehaviorFullScreenPrimary for my main window, but
> got an error since I am building agains 10.6 SDK.
>
> How do I make this work (if possible)?

If you are using Xcode 4.x, you can just flag the "supports fullscreen" in IB
and it just works. You get a warning that the feature isn't supported on 10.6
or earlier when the nib is compiled, but it's OK - earlier systems just ignore
that flag. On 10.7 it is honoured. Other aspects of fullscreen behaviour are
handled by delegate methods, which can exist on any system version, but will
never be called on < 10.7

--Graham