Den 01:35 22. mars 2012 skrev Per Bull Holmen <pbhol...@gmail.com> følgende:
> The whole
> purpose of the clip view is to clip the document view to show only the
> visible portion. Therefore, its size will always be equal to the
> visible prtion of the document view. It serves no purpose outside that
> area. It would be a strange decision if Apple should ever change that
> in the future, to let it serve as an invisible layer above other
> views, in addition to clipping the document view? I'd consider that
> bizarre, but I don't know if it says so explicitly anywhere in the
> docs.

Actually, I got curious about this, whether the Apple docs says so
explicitly. I didn't find anywhere it said so in my brief search, but
much of their own example code in their scroll view programming guide,
relies on the size of the content view always being equal to the size
of the visible portion of the document view.

Per