No, not the reversed scrolling which is really great, now that I'm used to it.

I have a graphical music interface, created using DrawKit. I use
command-shift-click (then drag) as a special command to export a MIDI file from
the selected object (it's a musical staff object). It behaved properly in 10.6,
but in 10.7, for no reason I can see, the interface pauses for a second, then
suddenly starts scrolling left like mad. It happens without moving the mouse,
so it's somehow automated. Does this make sense to anybody? Autoscrolling is
enabled in the app, but as I say, the mouse hasn't moved in this case.

Thanks in advance.

J.

James B Maxwell
Composer/Doctoral Candidate
School for the Contemporary Arts (SCA)
School for Interactive Arts + Technology (SIAT)
Simon Fraser University