Do you have a bug number that I could reference?

I'd probably like to file one asking them to do *several* WWDCs around the
world – the cost to people in the bay area is already pretty high ($1.6k ish
per attendee), but to someone in the UK, the cost is more like $4k per
attendee.  Plus of course doing several would kill the second stone of having
more spaces available!

Bob
if (*ra4 != 0xffc78948) { return false; }