On May 1, 2012, at 12:28 AM, ecir hana wrote:

> If nothing else, it would explain to me how things works, 20 lines of
> code would help me better than 20 documentation pages. There tutorials
> above certainly did the explaining very well.

But it won't teach you how document-based Cocoa apps are actually constructed.

I would instead suggest understanding how nibs work, and how the document
architecture is put together. Rather than focusing on finding an example that
bucks convention, read the source to an example that adheres to it.

> Also, I don't really want to argue whether there is merit or not - I
> would be more thankful for the eventual tutorial or code sample.

Sorry, this isn't a reasonable demand. This is a discussion forum about Cocoa;
you should anticipate that the participants will discuss your question from the
perspective of Cocoa programmers.

--Kyle Sluder