Are you aware that this class is riddled with severe bugs under the current
sandbox implementation?

The dev forums will reveal more details.

Also, NSSavePanel doesn't inherit from NSPanel under sandboxing, so if you are
expecting to use inherited methods, they don't work.

File bugs - we can't adopt sandboxing until these issues are properly fixed.

--Graham