> I've had no problems at all with NSSavePanel under the sandbox (the
> inherited methods limitation that Graham mentioned excepted).
>
> My usage looks almost exactly like the code above except that I call
> -beginSheetModalForWindow:completionHandler: instead of -runModal.
>
> BUT. You need the com.apple.security.files.user-selected.read-write
> entitlement set to YES.

Yeah, I have already set entitlements correctly. The NSPersistentDocument
open/save are working fine. But, having issues with NSSavePanel... I tried
the variation with completionHandler and still had the same problem, I also
tried using a delegate but that also didn't seem to provide any useful
information.

Everything was working fine under a non-sandbox environment.. so its a bit
odd..

Maybe I could try to make a very minimal example that could be used for
testing..

Kind regards,
Samuel