Hi Corbin + others,

I wrote up my full experience including the solution I came up with on my
blog here:
http://www.codeotaku.com/blog/2012-06/sandboxing-core-data-and-migrations

Please feel free to let me know if the code seems like a mistake. I filed a
bug report

Problem ID: 11544676: CoreData automatic migrations fail in sandbox.
Problem ID: 11634243: NSSavePanel.URL is nil in sandbox

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Kind regards,
Samuel