On Aug 11, 2012, at 4:51 PM, Graham Cox wrote:

> On 12/08/2012, at 4:18 AM, Jayson Adams <jay...@circusponies.com> wrote:
>
>> the porting guide currently states, which is that you may not want to move
>> to 64-bit
>

> What's so hard about moving to 64-bit anyway? The time you've wasted ranting
> and raving about it, you could have had it running by now.

Poor reading skills are keeping this thread alive.  No, I have not been saying
anything related to whatever work I may or may not have that's related to
64-bit porting.  What I have been ranting and raving about is the fact that the
64-bit porting guide currently states that you may not want to move to 64-bit.
That is the official advice any straggler developer will see right at this
moment when they consult that document.  If Apple decides to just up-and-drop
32-bit support, anyone relying on this official bit of Apple documentation, as
it currently stands, between now and then will be screwed.  If Apple is
considering dropping 32-bit support they need to change this piece of
documentation.  And no, I am not going to file a bug on it.

Best,

__jayson

Circus Ponies NoteBook - Introducing An App That Boosts Your Productivity
at Work or School, So You Get The Grades, Raises and Promotions You Want.

www.circusponies.com