Hello,

In the content view of the window of a freshly created NIB, I have a view-based
outline view. The file owner is set to be MyWindowController. The outlineView
is the standard, preconfigured setup, dragged from IB.
Now, I would like to modify the "default" views provided in this standard
setup, to integrate my custom controls. And I am stuck on the part where, at
runtime, I access those custom controls to make them display the appropriate
information.

If I add, for instance, an NSTextField label to the dataView, how do I access
it at runtime to change its value ? I know where I should do that. But I can't
do it because of the lack of outlet.
Instinctively, I would create a subclass of NSTableCellView (MyTableCellView),
set the NSTableCellView to be MyTableCellView in IB and connect all the outlets
to be able to do this at runtime : [MyTableCellView.MyExtraTextField
setXXXValue: …];

But IB is not letting me do that. What did I miss ? They do that in the example
provided by apple.

Best regards,
Jean