To add a few more informations:

If I manually write the outlet declaration in MyTableCellView.h
(@property(weak) NSTextField* myTextField); and if I add the @synthesize method
in the .m file, this time, IB is letting me do the connection.
However, IB is presenting me with a window I am not familiar with [1],
requesting additional informations, related to bindings. So far, I haven't been
able to make it work.

Jean

[1] such as Bind (set to DisplayPattern Value1), controller (set to My table
cell view, the name of the view in IB), the name of the custom class (set to
MyTableCellView), the keypath (set by default to objectvalue, the key should be
here), the model object, set to MyTableCellView, an other keypath, set to
MyTextField.