Hi,

I have a tree in memory (all nodes malloc'ed blocks) and when I start freeing
this large tree, I traverse the tree and free all nodes.
This becomes cpu intensive and so the progress bar on my sheet doesn't animate.

In similar other situations the progress bar animates, when different code is
executed in the background.

Any ideas on how to make tree freeing process less intensive?

Thanks,
Nick