Hi all,

I have objects which have numerous properties that are CF types rather than
NSObject-derived types, e.g.

@property CGPathRef  path;

I've just found that these properties can't be accessed using KVC, and in turn
that means archiving doesn't work either, since I use KVC to iterate through a
set of property keys when archiving.

What's a good general way to allow KVC and archiving to work with these
properties? Reworking everything to use NSObjects is not really on, since these
would still end up wrapping many of the these CF types. I had been assuming
that somehow the KVC mechanism knew how to wrap these objects, or otherwise
handle them, but no. It makes me wonder how other objects in the system, e.g.
CALayer, which have many similar CF type properties, are able to support
NSCoding and KVC.

--Graham