I have a popover view and would like a nav-like title bar on it in a dark
color that matches the frame gradient of the popover fram. I can make the
nav bar grey or black, but can't seem to get it to apply the gradient that
the frame has.

Ical seems to be able to do this when you tap "Calendars" in the upper
right, the title "Show Calendars" is on a title bar that I would like.

Thanks,

Trygve