On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:24:25 -0800, Trygve Inda <cocoa...@xericdesign.com> said:
>I have a popover view and would like a nav-like title bar on it in a dark
>color that matches the frame gradient of the popover fram. I can make the
>nav bar grey or black, but can't seem to get it to apply the gradient that
>the frame has.

Starting in iOS 5 you can draw the frame and you can draw the navigation bar
background. So to say you can't get the navigation bar to match the frame has
is just false. Of course you can. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.apeth.net/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!