On May 29, 2013, at 10:29 PM, Eric Wing <ewmail...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But I did do hash table benchmarks a few months back:
> http://playcontrol.net/opensource/LuaHashMap/benchmarks.html

Perhaps off topic, but I wonder if it would be possible to alter your line
charts so that those circles that appear periodically along the lines are
actually a different shape for each line instead of always being circles. This
wouldn't alter the visual appearance of the charts too much, and would make
them much easier to read for those who suffer from colorblindness and thus have
trouble differentiating using color alone (I particularly find it difficult to
distinguish the Tcl line from the Python line in the chart at the top of the
linked page without the use of Digital ColorMeter).

Charles