Just a quickie, I hope!  I'm writing a sandboxed application that uses plugins.
 The plugin directories that I want to load from are '/Library/Application
Support/MyApp' and '~/Library/Application Support/MyApp'.
I don't really care if
'~/Library/Containers/com.myapp/Data/Library/Application Support/MyApp' is
included or not - since it's not a location that the users of my app are likely
to think of when adding or removing plugins.

The code I am using to get the location of the Library is:
NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(NSLibraryDirectory, NSAllDomainsMask -
NSSystemDomainMask, YES);

This returns '/Library' and '~/Library/Containers/com.myapp/Data/Library' -
which is not entirely what I'm after.  How can I get '~/Library' as well?  Am I
just going to have to work this out for myself, or is there a ready made
function that I can use to get this for me?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.