On 23 Jun 2013, at 1:49 PM, Pax <45rpmli...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> The code I am using to get the location of the Library is:
> NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(NSLibraryDirectory, NSAllDomainsMask -
> NSSystemDomainMask, YES);

I haven't tested anything, but just looking at this line, I am inclined to
guess the subtraction is your problem.  If your intent is to choose all domains
except for the system domain, you'll need to XOR the value, not subtract it,
i.e. (NSAllDomainsMask ^ NSSystemDomainMask).

Ben Kennedy, chief magician
Zygoat Creative Technical Services
http://www.zygoat.ca