And on top of everything, I just got an email from my web host telling me that
they too were hacked a few days ago...
The attacker first got access to an administrator's mailbox, used it to get to
an other employee's VPN and then to breach one of their sysadmin account.
Result: their "Europe" database dumped. In full. To the last bit of it.

Three major players within a few days. What are the odds?