On Wed, Jul 24, 2013, at 09:21 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:
> How many of you who are complaining have a strong grasp of security
> engineering practices and digital forensics, or have worked on upgrading
> huge customer-facing online systems?

Following that line of thought, how many of you actually think griping
on this list is going to accomplish anything other than filling up
everyone else's inboxes from what would otherwise be one of the
remaining useful channels?

We all got the same email from WWDR. We all see the same status page.
There's really nothing left to discuss about this topic.

--Kyle Sluder