Hi,

I have a UITableView with first cell is not re-orderable and all other
cells are having re-order handle. Also I have a UIRefreshControl on table
view.

UITableView cells are at 600 px height. When I click on re-order handle of
any cell cell immediately starts moving downwards. It's very hard to move a
cell up. Is there any solution for this. I've tried even with a simple
UITableView sample it's cells also tend to move downwards when size is
large.

Is there a solution? or am I doing something wrong here.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Tharindu