Hi,

Great. First I will try with making first cell into header view. :)

Following describes more about my situation. It's not always very large but
it fails when its too large.
In the design the cells can be smaller size to larger size, the cell height
is determined by the content on cell. User could edit the cell and make
it's size very large even. During the testing this scenario doesn't work
very user friendly. The cells are of even 44 px to any size in case some
strange user adds more and more content, because content is HTML and he
could edit this html in next screen. In case he adds more and more cell
becomes very large in the app.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Tharindu