I don't think so, not it if has a C-language prototype rather than an
Objective-C method prototype.

However, I expect there is a way you could call an Objective-C method
from vanilla C.  Possibly you will need some assembly-language glue.

Ultimately, Objective-C method calls are implemented, I expect, as C
functions that have some "extra stuff" attached, for example to pass
in "self" as a hidden (first I think) parameter.

Try writing a small Objective-C method, that calls another one in the
same source file.  Then in Xcode, use Product -> Generate Output ->
Assembly File to see how that first method calls the second.

You will need some way for your C callback to be told what "self" is.

Mike Crawford
li...@warplife.com
http://www.warplife.com/