I am trying to use NSLinguisticTagger with German.
Has anybody ever tried this and found it usable?

E.g. "Ich motivier dich" ends with Verb, Pronoun (ok).
But: "Ich motivier dich." ends with two Adjectives (wrong).
And "motivier" is a Number, "motivier." is an Adjective (both wrong).

What I am trying to do:
I got a list of 133 000 German words and want to convert these to their base
forms, like: "käme" → "kommen", "Häuser" → "Haus", "weißem" → "weiß".

Gerriet.