Since you’re getting some result, I’ll assume you’re doing this in Cocoa, not
CocoaTouch (that only really supports English). In this case, I don’t see why
you need the lexical tagging, when the lemma tagging would suffice and should
yield the expected result without your need to post-process the tagged results.
 Change the scheme to NSLinguisticTagSchemeLemma. Hope this helps.