On 5 Aug 2013, at 18:21, Igor Elland <igor.ell...@me.com> wrote:

> Since you’re getting some result, I’ll assume you’re doing this in Cocoa,
Correct. I should have mentioned 10.8.4

> not CocoaTouch (that only really supports English). In this case, I don’t see
> why you need the lexical tagging, when the lemma tagging would suffice and
> should yield the expected result without your need to post-process the tagged
> results.

1. of my 133 000 words only 14 000 have lemmas.
2. "käme", "kämest"  have no lemma, "kämen" has (correct) "kommen".
3. "weiß" has Lemma "wissen" which is only correct, if this is a verb. Might be
an adjective as well. Or the lemma might be the verb "weißen".
possibleTagsAtIndex returns an array, but this never has more than one lemma.

I also want to sort my words into categories like Verb, Noun, etc.