Hi,

I've had a request for the following functionality and I'm not sure from the
docs if it is possible, this App is for iOS 5+.

The App has presented a number of events in a table view.

The request is to add a button to an item that saves it to the User's Calendar.
This seems easy enough, BUT:

        1.      If possible they don't want to have the "Application XXX has
requested access to your Calendar" Alert.

        2       They don't want it to just be added blindly to the underlying
Calendar Database, but rather then want to launch the Native Calendar App with
the Event Details and have the event all setup in the UI so that all the user
has to do is tap  Save or Cancel.

I can't figure from reading the docs if this is possible or not? All the
examples I've seen trigger the Alert Box the first time access is requested.

All the Best
Dave

PS.

If the word "Cancel" was replaced with "Camel" in every button on every
computer in the world, what percentage would notice and how would they
interpret it?