Maybe its just me, but the iPad settings don’t look like iOS 6 settings. The
only thing I see is that on the right its iOS 7 style, with an inset of the
white. Its not the same thing as going back to iOS 6 style. That’s a stylistic
minor difference and Apple even encourages you to customize the look to your
needs - as long as you follow what I call the “ethos” of iOS 7.

On Sep 24, 2013, at 6:32 PM, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2013, at 17:04 , Luther Baker <lutherba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> While you are free to do this - in general, reverting to the UI of yore is
>> not the best practice to embrace. "Resistance is futile. :)" I think you
>> will be surprised at the problems you will create for yourself trying to do
>> things the old way with the new SDK ... but I'm sure you'll write often to
>> tell us all about! it :)
>
> Despite Apple apparently doing that in the iPad settings app (to get the
> older grouped table view appearance).
>
> --
> Rick

> This email sent to a...@webis.net