I'm happy to embrace iOS7, but Apple's own software offers a caution.

The weather app is almost unreadable - tiny, thin type in white on a light blue
background. The calendar won't present a list view unless you are searching.
The calculator in scientific mode uses tiny type on "buttons" that can easily
support something larger. Can you see the difference between the square root
and cube root symbols without a magnifier?

 The clock and compass are better. I presume that iBooks and Pages will lose
their wood and satin.

David