Mattt also has a Rack Middleware project called Rack::CoreData that links to a
Core Data model and builds out a RESTful web service based on the Core Data
model.

https://github.com/mattt/rack-core-data

and a more comprehensive solution that incorporates AFIS, AFN, Rack::CoreData,
Passbook and a bunch of other goodies — Helios.

http://helios.io