Begin forwarded message:

From: David Delmonte <ddelmo...@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Can I Hide / Show an NSTextField / NSSecureTextField in Cocoa?
Date: February 9, 2014 at 9:52:41 AM EST
To: SevenBits <sevenbitst...@gmail.com>

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what I need to do. Essentially, I want the user to
type an admin password before showing their app password. If I cant do this and
get my app approved, I will think of something different. If I can do this, I'd
appreciate ideas as to how to do it.

Thanks!

Apple's MAS review guidelines state that apps that attempt to elevate
permissions to root (ergo, apps that use the Authentication API) will be
rejected. So it's a safe bet to assume that it won't be accepted.

This email sent to ddelmo...@mac.com

This email sent to ddelmo...@mac.com