On 23.02.2014, at 17:16, Etienne Samson <samson.etie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 23 févr. 2014 à 16:34, Scott Ribe <scott_r...@elevated-dev.com> a écrit :
>
>> On Feb 22, 2014, at 10:09 PM, dangerwillrobinsondan...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> How would you know what files to watch for?
>>> File extensions are really unreliable means of knowing content types.
>>
>> Because the built-in screen shot functionality uses a really obvious naming
>> convention
>
> I'm raising a *localized* flag here. Unless you plan for English-only
> businesses, you'll have to account for that.

Sorry if this doesn't apply to the use-case as I've not been following the
discussion closely.
What did pop to mind is that you can set the name, location and format of the
screenshot via preferences. This might also work against this solution.

___m i c h a e l   s t a r k e____
       geschäftsführer
       HicknHack Software GmbH
       www.hicknhack-software.com

___k o n t a k t____
       +49 (170) 3686136
       cont...@hicknhack.com

___H i c k n H a c k   S o f t w a r e   G m b H____
       geschäftsführer - maik lathan | andreas reischuck | michael starke
       bayreuther straße 32
       01187 dresden
       amtsgericht dresden HRB 30351
       sitz - dresden