An app that deletes files on another persons Mac, blocks certain functions of
the OS, and reports stuff really sounds like a trojan to me. I guess Apple has
done a lot to prohibit this kind of behaviour from apps, so even if the app
made by the thread-starter is legit, the mechanics would be useful for someone
developing malware. In my opinion, the greater good of protecting the masses
outweigh the commercial interest of the thread-starter, and Im certain Apple
would never let an app like this be distributed through the Mac App Store, nor
help with developing it.

But if the thread-starter really needs this kind of capability, there are
enough forums out there with the clientele and the proper competence to help
getting something like this done.

Talk to the ppl behind MacKeeper for example, they know their way around the
shady parts of the community… ;)