Hi all,

I'm slowing moving my GC app to ARC.  One runtime error I'm stuck at is:

--------
An instance 0x10f587510 of class MyDocument was deallocated while key value
observers were still registered with it.

<NSKeyValueObservance 0x107985ad0: Observer: 0x107985810, Key path:
document.managedObjectContext, Options: <New: NO, Old: NO, Prior: NO> Context:
0x0, Property: 0x10ee1ac10>
--------

I have:
 - a nib who's File's Owner is an NSViewController subclass
 - an NSObjectController at the top-level of my nib
 - a strong IOOutlet from my NSViewController to the NSObjectController
 - the NSObjectController binds its 'managedObjectContext' binding to:
   File's Owner.windowController.document.managedObjectContext

It's something about that binding that's causing the trouble.  If I remove it,
the error goes away.

File's Owner (my NSViewController subclass) responds to 'windowController'
because I have a vanilla synthesized weak property relating my NSViewController
to its containing window's controller.

It works under GC.  I just don't see how this is a problem under ARC... any one
have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com