Hi. Is the timeout (the one that kills your app if the main run loop blocks for
too long) longer during app startup than after it's running? I'm concerned
about the Core Data migration my app does at startup. I will eventually move it
to work on a background thread, but I'd like to punt that to the next release
in the interests of time. Testing shows very large data sets migrate in less
than 10 seconds, and that seems to be acceptable to iOS, but I'd like to know
how much wiggle room I have (it's hard for us to make large data sets for this
kind of testing, so I can't really just make larger ones to test with).

Thanks,

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com