On Tue, Aug 12, 2014, at 06:52 PM, Rick Mann wrote:
> Sigh. It really doesn't. It's NOT folly. All the devices we support are
> very similar to each other.

Folly or not (and I think that it is), your question is unanswerable.
It's not documented. You can't rely on it being any particular value.
It's not even guaranteed to be constant.

You also don't get to choose which devices you support; Apple does.
There's no field for "supported device speed" in iTunes Connect. If your
reviewer happens to test on a configuration you consider "unsupported",
and your app times out during launch, you are looking at a rejection.
And since there's no such thing as a partial migration, if it crashes
once, it's likely to do it reliably.

I'm sorry to keep pounding on this but my conscience will only allow me
to advise you to adopt the correct solution.

--Kyle Sluder