On 13 Aug 2014, at 00:31, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:

> In most cases, migration is very fast, and therefore not a problem. I'm
> trying to gauge how big a data set I can migrate before it becomes a problem.
> So, an answer to my actual question would be helpful. I don't care that it
> may change in the future, I'd like to know what it is now.

This is folly because it will depend on how fast the device is, and what else
the device is doing also, as that will affect the speed of your migration. The
gulf in performance between an iPhone 4/iPad Mini (1st gen) and an iPad Air /
iPhone 5S is huge.

Like Kyle said, it really has to be done the right way. Painful though it may
be.

Cheers
Marc Palmer
Montana Floss Co. Ltd.